DOO DAH PARADE!!

I just got the info about this year's DOO DAH PARADE!! The parade is Sunday, November 18th in Pasadena (which happens to be smack dab in the middle of the grad shows, but what are ya gonna do?)

We had sooo much fun representing StandUp Academy in the parade last year! I would love it if we could have a bunch of people from the family this year! The entry fee is $10 per person, but if money is what's standing in your way, I will cover your fee. I have awesome StandUp Academy banners from last year and rubber chickens, groucho glasses, etc.

If you want to do the parade this year, email me at bobbie@bobbieoliver.net This is going to be so much fun!!

Check the pics from last year's parade. You can see how much fun we all had!!





More pics on the site at the link below, about 5 rows up from the bottom of the photo page.

Doo Dah Pics

The Doo Dah website is here.