Arlene Nicoletti-Legal Plan

Arlene writes:

I want to let everyone in on something that worked for me so I know it can work for you. Earlier this year I quit a job and the employer failed to pay me for one week that was owed to me. When I repeatedly called them I was given the runaround. This went on for months. I got fed up and joined a pre-paid legal plan for $26 dollars a month. I called a lawyer the first week I joined with the toll-free number who wrote them a letter stating that they had violated state laws and now owed far more then a weeks pay and that I would pursue this until there was a resolution. I was contacted by the employer who then rushed me a check for ten times what they originally owed me.

In addition to 24/7 access to lawyers, for $9.95 more you get 100% identity theft coverage, and they do all the work for you. A total of $35.90 a month is better then paying out major legal fees. Without the plan, a consultation alone with a lawyer is around $100.

Whether you choose just the legal plan or both it worked for me, and if you believe it’s something you would like for yourself. Please email me or call my voice mail at (818) 754-8679.

Sincerely,
Arlene Nicoletti